- Full hook-up: $35.00 + tax (2 people, 1 pet, 1 car/truck)
- Tent: $20.00 + tax (2 people, 1 pet, 1 car/truck)
- Teepee: $25.00 + tax (2 people, 1 pet, 1 car/truck)
- $5.00 for each additional person, pet, or vehicle
Complimentary Wireless Internet
- $350.00 + electricity (2 people, 1 pet, 1 car/truck)
- $25.00 for each additional person, pet, or vehicle
- $2,100 + electricity / 6 months pre-paid
Daily Guests (May 1st - October 31st))
Overnight guests: Please locate an available site and drop payment in the box located by the laundry room. The park manager will come by to assist you as soon as possible. Reservations: Due to the limited number of sites, we cannot guarantee you a specific site. However, we will honor your request if the site is not taken by a monthly guest. There is a first-night deposit of $30.00 (refundable with a two-day notice, minus $10.00 reservation fee).
Monthly Guests (year-round)
Please call (530) 836-2079 or see the manager for space availability.
- There is a $100.00 deposit required for each monthly reservation to be applied toward your last month's electricity usage.
- Refunds are only made if cancellations are received 30 days prior to arrival date (minus $25.00 reservation fee).
- Check in: starting at 1:00 PM Check out: no later than 12:00 PM
- Speed limit is 5MPH.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. No loud music at any time, please.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times and not left unattended. Please pick up after your pets and keep your site clean and uncluttered.
- Campfires are allowed in specified open areas, only on permissive burn days. Please check with park manager before starting any campfire.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your vehicles and personal belongings.
- We are in the woods: Pine cones will fall, and bugs will bite. Please come prepared
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.